When you lose your phone, logging into your Google or Gmail account on your HP device can help you find it. Because of this, many different cellphones now need users to have a Google account in order to access more advanced services and capabilities. And if you’re worried about setting up a new Google account, you shouldn’t be because it’s not a difficult process at all. When you have made a Google account, the thing that is the most essential for you to do is to ensure that you do not forget your username and password.
Advantages of Having a Gmail Account
Before you can learn how to make a new Google account, you need to have a solid understanding of the perks that come along with having a Google account. There are a lot of advantages that come along with having a Google account, and even having an account that isn’t poorly handled can make things simpler for you in a few different ways. The following is a list of some of the advantages that you will receive if you have a Google account:
- The ability to filter out spam is the first advantage that you will enjoy. Although Google’s filter does its best to eliminate spam, viruses, and phishing attempts hidden in advertisements, the filter is not perfect. Therefore, having an application and the like will make things safer for you.
- The second step is to find a way to access the content offline. What exactly does it signify? Even if your computer is not connected to the internet, you will still have access to Google’s offline services when you use it. The process is really simple; all you have to do to use it is add an extension from Google Chrome to your web browser that allows you to work offline.
- In addition, having a Gmail account that can be linked with Google Hangouts is one advantage of having more than one. On the desktop version of Gmail, the hangouts contacts will be displayed on the left side of the screen. This will allow you to determine which of your email connections are making use of hangouts.
The Step-by-Step Guide to Creating a Google Account on Your Computer
Creating a Google account may be done in a few different ways, the first of which is on a computer. Everyone is capable of using this strategy, as it does not require much skill. The following is a list of steps and instructions on how to set up a new Google account on your computer:
- To begin, open a web browser on your computer and type in the address “www.Gmail.com.”
- After that, you will see a button labeled “Create Account,” which you can then click.
- You may also sign up for a Google account by going to the website https://accounts.google.com/signup. Fill in by providing complete personal data. Included in the list of required fields for personal information are the first name, the last name, the username, and the password.
- You will be prompted to provide a username in the field that comes after your name; the username that you pick is entirely up to you.
- Assuming there is writing, that particular username is already in use. Make another attempt. There are a number of different ways in which this could play out. For the purpose of preventing spam or other forms of abuse, Google does not offer the Username if it has previously been used by another person for any reason. If you run across something like this, you can get around it by either adding digits to the username or attempting a different username altogether.
- When you are finished selecting a username, you will be able to click the next button and complete any fields that are missing the necessary information by entering it into those fields.
- When you have finished filling in all of the fields in the right way and correctly, you can immediately click on the Next Step button. Immediately after that, an agreement or a requirement box will appear; click on the I Agree button.
- Completed, it seems like you already have an account with Gmail.